Have a soft lake bottom? Tired of pounding your support pipes down every spring and then prying them back out in the fall? Outfit your boat dock with these long lasting, no-rust aluminum mud feet.
Mud Foot Product Details:
- Made from thick, long lasting aluminum.
- Just slide it over your existing dock support pipes and tighten the set screw – no drilling required.
- Optimum surface area for minimal dock sinkage – 6″ x 6″ (36 square inches)
- Flared edges for easy removal.
- Fits 1-1/2″ schedule 40 pipe (1.9″ outside diameter).
- Sold individually – Each mud foot includes (1) set bolt and (1) set nut.
Outfit your lake dock or pier with these mud feet now and avoid the hassle of a sunk dock later!
Frequently Asked Questions for Aluminum Mud Plates
A: The mud plates are designed to slip over 1-1/2″ nominal support pipe. Therefore, if you measure your support pipes and the outside diameter is 2″ or just under, you’ll be all set.
A: No, the mud feet secure to your support pipes with a pinch bolt